Jan 28, 2012

fall and sunshine | Casper WY Family Photographer

I have to admit, I find it hilarious when other people's kids are misbehaving. At one point in this session as I was shooting the family pic little Mr. pulled down his pants and peed. Little Miss C wouldn't keep her boots on and well just look at the seventh image... hilarious. It ended with lollipops and all was well even though both little girls tried to steal Jakes.

Little Miss K was having a good day:) Can't believe how far she's come. Last January when I photographed her she had spent several months at the hospital in Denver and we had to stop every 20 minutes to give her oxygen. Look at her now with her sweet little duck lips. And she's getting a little sister this April!

I love capturing the sweet relationship that cousins have.