Nov 16, 2011

CLIENT ORDER

Im receiving numerous emails a day from clients wondering when their pictures will be done. I know everyone is anxious and is trying to plan Xmas cards etc. but answering emails, texts and messages is cutting into my editing time... SO I decided to give you the order here. You can follow my blog to see if yours are coming up. I don't have an exact # of days or weeks for this order.

If I haven't finished your session by DEC 1 THAN EMAIL ME and I will send you 2 of the best edited images to choose for your Xmas card. I thank you for your patience:) Below the list is an explanation of my editing process and the time I put into every session.

1. Rianna - done
2. Tara's Wedding- done
3. Brooke-done
4. Jen Miner-done
5 . Gina/maternity/b. story-(mat done)
6. Morgan's Wedding- done
7. Kori-done
8. Ashlyn-done
9. Jessi Waring
10. Kellie
11. Andrea Edwards
12. Shelby
13.Big Baker Family
14.Mindy
15. Joy
16.Becky
17. Sara/newborn
18. Jessie/newborn
19. Idalia
20. Lacey Wedding
21. Kayla/newborn
22.Andrea Tuma
23.Daphne
24. Fleur
25.Rebecca
26. Bryce
27. April
28. Alisha
29. Micheal
30. Stacy
31. Candy
32. Owens bday party
33.Catelyn
34. Logan
35. Amanda
36. Heidi
37. Bobbie
38. Amanda
39. Gina newborn
40. Kelsey's Wedding

I spend 10-12 hours on EVERY shoot ....that includes shooting, downloading, selecting images, editing (every zit, booger, mosquito bite, soften wrinkles etc), cropping, blogging, re-sizing to website, emailing, consulting and ordering... weddings times that by 5. I really am going as fast as I can :) Next year I will be limiting my sessions... if I survive that is!